- Cheeseboard hand-cut in the shape of Vermont state
- Presented in its own felt sleeve with cheese knife
- Color: Petrified Wood and Turquoise
- Size: 10" x 14"
- Limited stock item, Pre-order is available for this product. An estimated shipping date will be advised via email on receipt of your order, or call +1-774-232-0226 for verbal confirmation.
- Shipping and Customer Collection options available at Checkout with FREE SHIPPING on orders over the value of $100
Vermont Cheese Plate
The Vermont Cheeseboard is a stunning addition to your table and has the following qualities and inclusions:
- During the kiln process the Petrified Wood glass reacts chemically with the copper based turquoise to give this appearance of wood grain in glass. A stunning effect and one that varies with each fuse. The turquoise area represents Lake Champlain. Each cheeseboard has its own unique appearance.
- Constructed of 3 layers of fused glass
- Comes beautifully packaged in its own hand-stitched, double-layer felt sleeve for safe storage for those days it's not in use
- Includes a quality cheese-knife, color of knife handle and style of knife may vary
- Beautifully presented with wooden gift-tag for that perfect, special occasion
- Food safe, hand washing recommended.