- Cheese Plate hand-cut in the shape of Vermont state
- Presented in its own felt sleeve with bespoke glass-beaded cheese utensil
- Color: Petrified Wood and Robins Egg Blue
- Size: 10" x 14"
- This product is made to order, and the estimated shipping date will be within 2-4 weeks of submitting order. On receipt of your order a more precise date will be advised via email, or call +1-774-232-0226 for verbal confirmation as there may be one currently available in stock to ship.
- Shipping and Customer Collection options available at Checkout with FREE SHIPPING on orders over the value of $150
Vermont Cheese Plate
The Vermont Cheese Plate is a stunning addition to your table and has the following qualities and inclusions:
- During the kiln process the Petrified Wood glass reacts chemically with the copper based blue glass to give this appearance of wood grain in glass. A stunning effect and one that varies with each fuse. The blue edge detail depicts Lake Champlain. Each Vermont cheese plate has its own unique appearance.
- Constructed of 3 layers of fused glass
- Comes beautifully presented in its own hand-stitched, double-layer felt sleeve for safe storage for those days it's not in use
- Includes a bespoke, hand-crafted, stainless steel cheese utensil, with glass beaded handle detail
- Food safe, hand washing recommended.